Rugged, cordless, alkaline battery-powered lantern provides 360° of soft, even light that illuminates a large area.
- White LED (four C4® LEDs)
• High for brightest light; 300 lumens; runs 30 hours
• Medium for bright light and longer run times; 165 lumens; runs 60 hours
• Low provides extended run times for when less light is needed; 35 lumens; runs 130 hours
- Red LED (one red LED)
• Red LED High - Steady (night vision preserving mode); 10 lumens; runs 100 hours
• Flash SOS mode for emergency signaling; 10 lumens; runs 225 hours
Night vision preserving mode extends run time for doomsday preparation Incorporated
D-rings on top and bottom of lantern to hang it in either inverted or upright positions.
They are spring-loaded to stow against the light, out of the way when not in use.
Cover is removeable to illuminate large areas.
Stand upright or to use as an overhead light, hang it with D-ring incorporated in base of lantern Uses three “D” cell alkaline batteries (sold separately)
Keyed battery door facilitates battery replacement in the dark Battery level indicator changes from green, to yellow, to red, and to flashing red when batteries reach the end of their useable life
Durable, polymer construction with rubber molded base that provides stability on slippery or uneven surfaces
IPX7 waterproof; it floats;
2 meter impact resistance tested 7.25 in. (18.41 cm);
1 lb. 15 oz (878.83 grams) with batteries
Note: HTML is not translated!
We accept Credit/Debit Cards