Condor EXO Plate Carrier
The Condor Exo Plate Carrier (XPC) is an improved plate carrier design that is compatible with ESAPI hard armor plates as well as soft armor panels. This new design provides a more ergonomic fit compared to other 'square' plate carrier designs, and is slimmer around the middle and across the cummerbund. The tapered design provides a lower profile fit for improved mobility.
Both front and back feature velcro sections for attaching patches or nametapes. The shoulder pads feature MOLLE webbing as well as velcro loops which can be used as wire guides or hydration hose keepers. Like many MOLLE vests, the Exo Plate Carrier includes a drag handle on the rear. The cummerbund is fully adjustable, and includes pockets for side armor plates. Both front and rear armor panels feature pocket inserts to carry hard or soft armor and keep it securely in place. The XPC also features mesh padding for proper airflow, padded shoulders for added comfort, and functional built-in pockets.
(Ballistic plate and soft armor are not included)
- Heavyweight webbing over the entire vest for modular attachments
- Internal sleeves for both soft armor and plate front and back
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with pockets for soft armor
- Emergency drag handle
- Lightly padded mesh interior for comfort and airflow
- Adjustable in girth and height
- Detachable shoulder pads, with loop guide for radio or hydration tube
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure
- One back auxiliary pocket with hook & loop closure
- Hook & Loop area in front and back
- Designed in USA, Imported
S/M - accepts Small or Medium BALC/SPEAR cut soft armor,and plates up to 10" x 12 1/2"
L/XL - accepts LG or X-LG BALC/SPEAR cut soft armor, and plates up to 10 1/2" x 14 1/2
Color: Black, OD, Tan, Multicam
Exo Plate Carrier Review:
Condor Outdoor Exo Plate Carrier - XPC
- Brand: Condor Outdoor
- Product Code: CT-XPC
- Availability: In Stock