The Condor 609 SUMMIT Jacket made to provide a lightweight jacket and still be protection from the cold. Moisture wicking properties keep you dry and its construction reduces weight by 30%.
The Condor Summit 609 ZERO Softshell Jacket is designed for the same protection as the Summit, but with a 30% more lightweight construction for more comfortable articulation. The Summit Zero answers the call to carrying all that you need without being bogged down by the weight of the jacket itself. It's reconstructed form allows the wearer better articulation and breathability of the fabric for overall more comfortable performance while out in the field.
NOTE: This product runs true to size. If you want a form fitting/non-loose fit go with your normal size. If you would like a looser fit go with a size or 2 larger. Refer to the sizing chart for any questions.
Specifications - Lined stand-up collar
- Stow-away hoodie
- Two shoulder pockets
- Two 4" x 4" shoulder patch panels
- Two internal pockets
- Two highrise slash chest pockets
- Forearm pocket
- Double zipper back pocket
- Underarm vent zipper
- Abrasion-reinforced elbow
- Drawstring waistband and hood
- Adjustable wrist cuff
- Full front YKK zipper with double zipper pull
- 4 way elastic high density fabric
- Polyurethane membrance
- Laminated Poly/spandex inner layer
- DuPont Teflon finish
- NO Bleach, NO Iron, NO Dry Clean
- Wash inside out in low temperature
- Tumble dry in low heat
609 Colors Available: Black, OD, Coyote Tan, Navy, Graphite, Multicam.
Note: HTML is not translated!
We accept Credit/Debit Cards